Go Back

How can I obtain rights to reproduce an image in the collection for non-press related purposes like a catalogue?

Reproductions and licensing of Hirshhorn images can be obtained by submitting a request in writing to the collections care and management department HMSGcollections@si.edu. Reproduction and licensing fees may be required.

Due to construction to improve our collection storage spaces, the photo studio is unavailable for new photography the month of January 2016. Please contact HMSGcollections@si.edu for information about our schedule and to make arrangements for photography.

This entry was posted in FAQ. Bookmark the permalink.