Welcome, members of the print and electronic media. The Hirshhorn’s Communications and Marketing Office has news releases, press kits, photos, interview referrals, catalogues, brochures, and other informational materials to help orient you to museum exhibitions, events, programs, staff, policies, acquisitions, and collection information. Museum Fact Sheet
Most Recent Releases
- Yoko Ono’s “Wish Tree” Opens July 1 at Hirshhorn
- Hirshhorn and DC Listening Lounge present “Sound Scene: Sculpting Sound” July 9
- Hirshhorn Debuts New Acquisitions
- Hirshhorn Board Elects New Chair
- Hirshhorn’s “Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors” Is the First Exhibition to Span Five Decades of the Artist’s Immersive Installations
Exhibition Press Images
To request and view images for publication, please fill out the Press Images Request form. A direct link will be provided by the Hirshhorn for access to high resolution images. Images may be used only by accredited media in coverage of the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden. For urgent requests, contact the Hirshhorn press office firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the Smithsonian’s Newsdesk Public Affairs Web site: http://newsdesk.si.edu for full media resources including press releases and images.
How to Reach Us
Communications and Marketing
PO Box 37012
Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
MRC Code 359
Washington, DC 20013-7012