Welcome, members of the print and electronic media. The Hirshhorn’s Communications and Marketing Office has news releases, press kits, photos, interview referrals, catalogues, brochures, and other informational materials to help orient you to museum exhibitions, events, programs, staff, policies, acquisitions, and collection information. Museum Fact Sheet
Most Recent Releases
- Hirshhorn and Phillips Collection To Stage First U.S. Museum Survey of Markus Lüpertz
- Hirshhorn Debuts Free Timed Passes for “Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors”
- Hirshhorn Announces New Partnership With Art in Embassies
- Hirshhorn Announces Mark Beasley as Inaugural Curator of Media and Performance Art
- Hirshhorn Hosts Rock Band OK Go Dec. 9
- Hirshhorn Unveils Yayoi Kusama’s Giant “Pumpkin” for Holiday Season
- Hirshhorn Elects Four New Trustees, Announces Record-Setting Fundraising Year
- Hirshhorn To Add Six Leading International Artists to Collection
- Hirshhorn Celebrates with International Artists and Art World Luminaries at New York Gala
- Hirshhorn Announces First-Ever Exhibition to Focus on Art and Commodity in the 1980s
- Hirshhorn Presents Sean Scully’s Seminal Landline Series for the First Time in the U.S.
- DC Musicians To Star in 12-Week Live Artwork Starting Oct. 14
Exhibition Press Images
To request and view images for publication, please fill out the Press Images Request form. A direct link will be provided by the Hirshhorn for access to high resolution images. Images may be used only by accredited media in coverage of the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden. For urgent requests, contact the Hirshhorn press office firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the Smithsonian’s Newsdesk Public Affairs Web site: http://newsdesk.si.edu for full media resources including press releases and images.
How to Reach Us
Communications and Marketing
PO Box 37012
Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
MRC Code 359
Washington, DC 20013-7012