Welcome, members of the print and electronic media. The Hirshhorn’s Communications and Marketing Office has news releases, press kits, photos, interview referrals, catalogues, brochures, and other informational materials to help orient you to museum exhibitions, events, programs, staff, policies, acquisitions, and collection information. Museum Fact Sheet
Most Recent Releases
- Hirshhorn Presents Sean Scully’s Seminal Landline Series for the First Time in the U.S.
- DC Musicians To Star in 12-Week Live Artwork Starting Oct. 14
- Hirshhorn to Celebrate Next Generation of Contemporary Artists
- Hirshhorn Celebrates World Architecture Day Oct. 3 With Free Donuts and Architecture Tours for All Ages
- Hirshhorn Presents David Adjaye and Theaster Gates in Conversation Sept. 21
- Hirshhorn Debuts Ragnar Kjartansson’s First Major U.S. Survey Exhibition Oct. 14
- New Hirshhorn Series Invites Artists and Scientists To Explore the Future of Digital Humanity
- Hirshhorn Announces Five City Tour Across US and Canada for “Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors”
- Processions Debuts at the Hirshhorn Sept. 21
- Major New Acquisition of Jimmie Durham Sculpture Makes Its DC Debut at the Hirshhorn
- Yoko Ono’s “Wish Tree” Opens July 1 at Hirshhorn
- Hirshhorn and DC Listening Lounge present “Sound Scene: Sculpting Sound” July 9
Exhibition Press Images
To request and view images for publication, please fill out the Press Images Request form. A direct link will be provided by the Hirshhorn for access to high resolution images. Images may be used only by accredited media in coverage of the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden. For urgent requests, contact the Hirshhorn press office firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit the Smithsonian’s Newsdesk Public Affairs Web site: http://newsdesk.si.edu for full media resources including press releases and images.
How to Reach Us
Communications and Marketing
PO Box 37012
Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
MRC Code 359
Washington, DC 20013-7012