Museum building is open Wednesday – Sunday, 10 AM – 5:30 PM
Sculpture Garden is open daily, 10 AM – 4:30 PM
Passes are not required.
For the love of art, please do your part!
Know what to expect on your visit to our campus so you can get back to enjoying the unexpected.
It’s essential we all do our part to put safety first.If you’re sick, stay home.
When visiting the Smithsonian:
- Maintain a safe social distance
- Wear a face covering
- Wash hands, sanitize and practice good hygiene
Plan your visit! Make the most of your Hirshhorn experience.
- Please wear a face covering in all Smithsonian indoor spaces. Face coverings are
required for visitors two and older, and must be worn over the nose and mouth.
- Practice social distancing, staying at least 6 feet from visitors who are not a member of your party. Signs and markers throughout the campus will help you follow safety guidelines and remind you to practice social distancing.
- Sanitize your hands and use our free hand sanitizer, available throughout our spaces.
- Visit hi.si.edu on your personal device for a self-guided experience.
- If you need help during your visit, speak to a staff member at the garden entrance or lobby information desk.