Welcome, members of the print and electronic media. The Hirshhorn’s Communications and Marketing Office has news releases, press kits, photos, interview referrals, catalogues, brochures, and other informational materials to help orient you to museum exhibitions, events, programs, staff, policies, acquisitions, and collection information. Museum Fact Sheet
Most Recent Releases
- Hirshhorn Annual New York Gala To Honor 25 Creative Couples and Duos
- Hirshhorn’s Monumental Mark Bradford Commission “Pickett’s Charge” Is Extended Through 2021
- Hirshhorn Presents Acclaimed Artist Pat Steir’s Largest Site-Specific Work to Date
- Hirshhorn Acquires Renowned Chinese Artist Ai Weiwei’s Powerful Installation “Trace”
- Hirshhorn Receives Major Gift of More Than 50 Iconic Works by Marcel Duchamp and His Contemporaries
- Hirshhorn Announces Tino Sehgal’s ‘This You’
- Hirshhorn Presents Largest US Museum Survey of Italian Artist Enrico David
- Hirshhorn Elects Two New Trustees, Expanding Local and Global Impact
- Hirshhorn and DC Listening Lounge Host Free ‘Sound Scene’ Festival July 7–8
- Hi, Art Lover. Meet Art Maker.
Exhibition Press Images
Press Images are available upon request. Please contact email@example.com with the press release name and date to acquire images. A direct link will be provided by the Hirshhorn for access to high resolution images. Images may be used only by accredited media in coverage of the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden.
Please visit the Smithsonian’s Newsdesk Public Affairs Web site: http://newsdesk.si.edu for full media resources including press releases and images.
How to Reach Us
Communications and Marketing
PO Box 37012
Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
MRC Code 359
Washington, DC 20013-7012