Welcome, members of the print and electronic media. The Hirshhorn’s Communications and Marketing Office has news releases, press kits, photos, interview referrals, catalogues, brochures, and other informational materials to help orient you to museum exhibitions, events, programs, staff, policies, acquisitions, and collection information. Museum Fact Sheet
Most Recent Releases
- Hirshhorn Introduces Summer Screening Series “Lost in Place: Voyages in Video,” May 14–Aug. 20
- Hirshhorn Presents Yoko Ono’s “Wish Tree for Washington, DC” for the First Time in a Virtual Activation on Instagram With #WishTreeDC, April 15–30
- Hirshhorn Announces Fourth Season of Free Online Artist Talks, a Series Enjoyed by Over 22,000 Viewers So Far, March 17–May 26
- Hirshhorn Nearing Final Design for Its Sculpture Garden Revitalization
- Hirshhorn’s ARTLAB Continues Free Virtual Arts Education for Teens and Educators
- Hirshhorn Continues Weekly Series of Free Online Artist Talks Into 2021
- James T. Demetrion, Visionary Hirshhorn Director (1985–2001), Dies at 90
- Hirshhorn Has Announced Free, Livestreamed Summit “Talking to Our Time: What Comes Next” Oct. 8 and 10
- Hirshhorn Will Livestream Laurie Anderson Performing Her Groundbreaking Work “Duets on Ice” at the Museum Oct. 10 at 4 p.m.
- Celebrated Painter Jordan Casteel To Headline Hirshhorn’s 2020 Demetrion Lecture
Exhibition Press Images
Press Images are available upon request. Please contact email@example.com with the press release name and date to acquire images. A direct link will be provided by the Hirshhorn for access to high resolution images. Images may be used only by accredited media in coverage of the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden.
Please visit the Smithsonian’s Newsdesk Public Affairs Web site: http://newsdesk.si.edu for full media resources including press releases and images.
How to Reach Us
Director of Communications and Marketing
Communications and Marketing
PO Box 37012
Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
MRC Code 359
Washington, DC 20013-7012