Go Back

If I am a member of the media/press can I obtain special permission to film or photograph at the Hirshhorn?

Yes. Media may request access to photograph or film special exhibitions, collection galleries, and the Sculpture Garden or building. Most film and photo shoots require supervision from a registrar and may also sometimes require permission from the director of communications, director of collections management, chief curator, and head registrar. All press inquiries should be directed to hmsgpress@si.edu. Please visit our press room for further information and updated press releases.

This entry was posted in FAQ. Bookmark the permalink.